Friday, January 21, 2011

Perspective Interior Drawings

 Here are some perspective drawings of the inside of a room. They are actually drawings of a description of a room from the book The Black Arrow. I did some research of furniture and interior from the dates of that book, and used some ideas from that. The top one is actually the second one i did, and i submitted it as an assignment for my art class. The bottom one is a closer up look at the room, and i didnt like it as much as the larger one. They were drawn with 4B and 2B. In the Top one, I was able to fit bookshelves, a bed, a table, a fireplace and chest, along with tapestries on the wall. But in the smaller one, I could only fit a bed, a cabinet, and a small table. I liked the more spacious, larger version, so i picked it for my assignment.
P.S. There will be more paintings coming soon, because we are about to start the second semester for art class, which is the painting semester. I'll be back with more drawings/paintings...whatever, very soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment