Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inception Drawings 2

Here are the Inception drawings (second edition). I got them up a lot sooner than I thought I would, but i guess thats a good thing. On the top is Ariadne, the architect of the team.  













This one is a drawing of Arthur, the cool guy who walks around with a really neat machine gun. (Reminder that all of these were done merely with HB and 4B, no charcoal).

















"Don't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." Says Eames (left) to Arthur, while blasting an enemy that Arthur couldn't hit with his smaller gun.

4 comments:

  1. I love these Charles. (Austin Shipp) Great job on the rpg and ariadne and arthur and everything else. I forget, what machine gun does arthur carry around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, and i don't know what kind it is...it looks like M16 kinda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was carrying an FN SCAR-L assault rifle. I looked it up (Austin Shipp)

    ReplyDelete